The VE team has decided to proceed with the June 13th exam session, taking prudent precautions. We are limiting candidates to 5. So far one has signed up and two are pending.
I would appreciate it if you could pass the word to anyone who may be interested in testing, and make sure Steve makes the announcement Sunday evening.
Pre-registration will close once we have 5 signed up, or on June 6th, whichever comes first.
Thanks, Art Phillips NN7A, VE liaison.